Odp: HELP!

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Mon Sep 25 21:29:37 GMT 2000

The clients trust account password may be out of sync. You can solve
this by removing the machine from the domain, changing the machine
password to it's default (smbpasswd -am <netbios_name>) and rejoining
it. THe problem is that file permissions will get messed up (I believe).

There may be a more elegant solution.

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za