Future/end of TNG (was Re: I don't understand something ...)

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Mon Sep 25 20:31:33 GMT 2000

I understand that Mike.

However, the fact remains that for most serious users of Samba, this
announcement means that the product is effectively dead.

I'll continue to use it, since I don't need PDC functionality.  But most
serious users do, and the death of any reasonable belief that it will be
forthcoming in a reasonable timeframe means that the product dies for
them.

Being forced to do what Bill wants may not be nice, but it may be a
necessary evil.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net	Cost-effective Consulting Solutions
http://childrens-justice.org	Working to protect children's rights