Future/end of TNG (was Re: I don't understand something ...)

Anthony Brock abrock at georgefox.edu
Mon Sep 25 18:53:42 GMT 2000

At 11:36 AM 9/25/00 -0700, elrond at samba.org wrote:
>Yes. It means exactly this.
>
>So, no one is working any more on TNG.

This is of grave concern to me in my current position.  I have been
following the development of Samba-TNG for a while now (over a year) and
have a great need for the PDC/BDC functionality that Samba-TNG represented.

For my organization, samba is useless without a completed PDC function, and
is currently used in a mixed TNG/Release environment.

Tony
* Anthony Brock                                         abrock at georgefox.edu *
* Director of Network Services                         George Fox University *