Future/end of TNG (was Re: I don't understand something ...)

Elrond elrond at samba.org
Mon Sep 25 18:36:38 GMT 2000

Hi everybody,

Yes. It means exactly this.

Luke has quit Samba.
I've stopped to work on Samba TNG, because it isn't any
more fun without Luke. My complete motivation has gone
together with him.
Sander also hasn't got any motivation. (But he might
comment on that himself)

So, no one is working any more on TNG.

TNG is now something like a "reference implementation", but
nothing more. (And if it is used as such, is another
question)

    Elrond