Unwanted mapped drives under NT 4.0

JONATHAN W MINER Jonathan.W.Miner at lmco.com
Thu Sep 21 19:46:39 GMT 2000

Yes.  I have seen this same behavior, but not a regular event.
(NT4.0/SP5,  Linux 2.2.16/Samba 2.0.7).  I only have one NT workstation,
so I can't say if it only the workstation.

--
Jonathan Miner - Lockheed Martin EIS/SAI
LM-Xpress: jonathan.w.miner at lmco.com
Phone: 603 885 UNIX - Fax: 603 885 3850
USmail: PO Box 868, NCA01-3719, Nashua, NH 03061-0868