PDC

René Pizaña Morones rpizana at correo.mty.itesm.mx
Tue Sep 19 22:26:16 GMT 2000

Hi
	I have a linux box with redhat 6.2 (samba 2.07) and i configured it to work
like a PDC.
	I installed NT4Ws on a computer (priamo is its name), and when i want to
joint it to my linux box domain, i get this massage:

[2000/09/19 20:01:54, 0] smbd/reply.c:session_trust_account(419)
  session_trust_account: Trust Account PRIAMO$ - password failed

I have the same password for the administrator account of my workstation, for
an administrator account which I created in the linux box, and for the priamo$
account.

If that not work, than which password i have to change?

thanks