Help with group/user ID's

Rob Lyle rob at consus.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 17:20:22 GMT 2000

Hello,

I'm running the 2.0.6 server, and using Domain Logins and authentication (should I get the CVS latest instead?)

My NT WS's can't find any user name info during permission change operations local on the PC.  The roaming profiles seem to have their head somewhere awful dark also.  I've followed the letter of the law in the O'Reilly book.  No go with the User Administrator on an NT client trying to list normal user members of the Domain.  I'm missing something?

Anyone tell me which FM I should go read?

Cheers,

--Rob.

--
Consus UK Ltd     http://www.consus.co.uk
rob at consus.co.uk
Mobile: +44 (0)7802 536804
Office: +44 (0)20 7485 5548
FAX:    +44 (0)20 74855579

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Consus Ltd does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Consus Ltd unless otherwise
specifically stated.