Odp: The account is not authorized to log in from this station

rszczesniak at mis.com.pl rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Fri Sep 15 12:43:09 GMT 2000

Problem may be (but don't essentially have to) related to "security"
setting in smb.conf.
Prior to Samba 2.0.x it was "security = share", by default. Now (Samba
2.0.x), default setting
is "security = user" since that's the "native mode" of WinNT and newer,
and since that version
is designed to act as partially working PDC. Try to use "security = user".
Another case is that you should think about upgrading to Samba 2.0.x. It
works fine, really :)

Rafał

Christian Iversen <Christian.Iversen at indok.no>
Wysłane przez: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org