not SID generated

Kremer, Christian Christian_Kremer at KirchGruppe.DE
Fri Sep 15 09:02:21 GMT 2000

Hi List,

I have a problem with my samba 2.0.7 and PDC.

I´ve read, that when my clients have their machine accounts created in the
smbpasswd then a <domain>.sid is created after a smbd reboot.
But this is simple not the fact. When I try to enter the domain with my
NT-Clients they cannot found the domain. I think that my smb.conf is OK
(I´ve checked them with some examples) so what does not function?

thanx for ya helps

Bye

Chris

<mailto:Christian_Kremer at KirchMedia.de>