Howto Profiles

rszczesniak at mis.com.pl rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Fri Sep 15 07:56:52 GMT 2000

"admin" <admin at praesi.hercynia.verb.tu-clausthal.de>
Wysłane przez: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org
00-09-14 20:10

        Do:     <samba-ntdom at us4.samba.org>
        DW:
        Temat:  Howto Profiles

> How to get profiles running????

> I have an SMB TNG 2.6 PDC running. Created a Profiles share. Now I have
> make the Profiles. Is there any way taht WinNt creates the profiles
> automatically for each user, when he does his firste login????

If you created mentioned share properly, just add your NT wks to the
domain,
and then logon using newly created account (also in domain). After first
logout, NT wks will create proper directory (named after account login
name)
in Profiles share.

See Lars FAQ at http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/index.php3

> Sascha