Domain Maps

rszczesniak at mis.com.pl rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Thu Sep 14 11:20:37 GMT 2000

I had same problem (some time ago).
Such error occurs, because stable Samba (2.0.7) doesn't support user and
group name mapping.
To make use of these params, you have to use Samba HEAD or Samba TNG (both
unstable).
As far as I know, support for mapping names is not yet implemented in
stable Samba.

Domain NT FAQ on www.samba.org touches Samba HEAD, mostly.

Rafał Szcześniak

Paulo Gens Lemos <pglemos at ufp.pt>