Samba on Cobalt RaQ2 and NT

samba at ours.com samba at ours.com
Wed Sep 13 15:44:04 GMT 2000

Hello,

I got Samba going on our Cobalt RaQ2 by following directions at the link
below, I got it to show up in my network neighborhood on my NT 4 (on the
LAN), but I just couldn't get it to accept the permissions. I did the
Product_raq.pm both with '0' and '1' but it still doesn't recognize the
username or the password.

Does anyone know how I can possibly get over this last step ? I tried the
"admin" username and "password", I tried setting up a new user and
password, it just won't let me in. Here is the link I used to get my
information to set it up on the cobalt:

http://www.cobalt.com/support/kb/search.php3?ques=nfs&qid=4&language=1

Thanks in advance,
Diran