SSL/TNG2.6/OpenLDAP2.0.1

Ross Davis ross at csn.ul.ie
Fri Sep 8 17:08:44 GMT 2000

Well, with some more fiddling it's dying at a later stage now: (lsarpcd)
These are the errors I get:

Using LIBS = -lssl -lcrypto -lreadline -lcurses  -ldl -lcrypt -lldap
-llber
Linking bin/lsarpcd
bin/.libs/libsmb.so: undefined reference to `sslutil_disconnect'
bin/.libs/libsmb.so: undefined reference to `sslutil_connect'
bin/.libs/libsamba.so: undefined reference to `sslFd'
bin/.libs/libsmb.so: undefined reference to `sslutil_fd_is_ssl'
bin/.libs/libsamba.so: undefined reference to `ssl'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/lsarpcd] Error 1

smbd compiled fine so can I take it that the 'TNG daemons' don't support
SSL?

Ross