What the hell???

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Thu Sep 7 18:10:37 GMT 2000

Linuxconf really sucks for some things. You can't change anything
without it trying to relax security on files you set restrictive
permissions on. Use webmin instead!

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za