logon scripts

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Thu Sep 7 13:28:33 GMT 2000

I've found the Resource Kits to be invaluable in building scripts.  There are
quite a few things that aren't advertised openly that are possible from the
scripts.  I even did a complete rollover from one Samba server acting as a PDC
to another Samba Server acting as PDC of a different domain, automatically with
login scripts and reboot hacks.

Chris Tooley

GRyle at maf.org (Greg Ryle) on 09/06/2000 11:53:13 AM