Samba-TNG 2.6 PDC Administration with W2K

Tobias Manthey tmanthey at gmx.de
Wed Sep 6 11:38:01 GMT 2000

Hi all,
Thanks to the detailed description on sambahq.de I was beeing able to
successfully set up samba-tng 2.6 as PDC and joined several W2K workstations to
the domain.
But now I would like to use the windows administration tools to administer
my users and permissions. For NT4 WKS there where serveral tools available
(e.g. User Manager for Domains). How can I achieve windows based
adminstration with W2K?
TIA!
Tobias

Btw.: The informations of how to set up samba-tng that come with the
original tar-ball arey kinda sparse. (Or I was to stupid to find em? :-o )
I am sure future users would love to see at least some links to further
informations. ;-))