Printing on SAMBA_2_2 ...

Eoin Verling everling at comnitel.com
Tue Oct 31 16:31:27 GMT 2000

Hi,

I've just got the cvs update to SAMBA_2_2, and am trying to print. I can add the printer, and see it from Win2k ... but I get an error when I try to actually print. (the error is attached)

All I'm looking to find out is, is there a problem with printing and SAMBA_2_2 ? Or is it a problem I have myself with my smb.conf file ... if it's my smb.conf (which I'm upgrading from 2.0.7 to 2.2) then I need to go find out what's wrong.

cheers

Eoin Verling            _/ \_   2200 Cork Airport Business Park,
SysAdmin               / \_/ \  Kinsale Rd., Cork, Ireland.
Comnitel Technologies  \_/ \_/  Ph: +353 21 7305608
everling at comnitel.com    \_/    Fax: +353 21 7305624