wins

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Tue Oct 31 18:20:31 GMT 2000

I think I said it correctly, since he referred to WINS by DHCP, i.e.
implying that his DHCP server is also providing the ip of the WINS server.
However, I'm not sure why winipcfg would be returning the user name instead
of the machine name.  He could be confused because in my office these are
the same.  ( a users home machine has his login initials as the machine name
as well)

James