AW: SAMBA and NT Terminal Server

Ulf Noren Ulf.Noren at ind.mh.se
Mon Oct 30 12:01:49 GMT 2000

I have actually tried setting "nt smb support = no" but I couldnt see
any different behaviour. Still just one samba-process for the terminalserver.

/Ulf

--
Ulf Noren, Systems engineer   | Phone: +46 (0)66057899
Mid Sweden University         | Fax  : +46 (0)66057805
Dept of Industrial technology | Email: Ulf.Noren at ind.mh.se
Jarnvagsgatan 3               | <URL:http://www.ind.mh.se>
S-891 18 Ornskoldsvik, Sweden | <URL:http://www.ind.mh.se/~ulf>