Different Subnets

Spirou Antonis antonis at kapatel.gr
Mon Oct 30 10:02:28 GMT 2000

hi,

  i've got two subnets here in my work. There is a Win NT 4 Machine with two
NICs.
The first for the first subnet and the other for the second subnet.

No matter what i did i can's see in my network neighborhood the two
subnets..
I have installed WINS on the NT machine but nothing.
Ihave installed WINS on another Linux Machine with Samba 2.7 but again
nothing.

I 've tried every possible compination. I 've read everything for Browsing
for Samba and NT and havent got a clue!!

If there are any suggestions i would very much hear them

Thanks in advance

Spirou Antony
Kapa-tel Information Network
System Administrator