inter-network shares

John Doe c2z4s9 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:59:54 GMT 2000

I have a somewhat unrelated quesiton (i think).  I have a Samba 2.7 server
running between two microsoft networks.  I was wondering if it was possible
to be using a machine from one side of the network and acess a share on the
other side using Network neighborhood.  I can acess the shares if i manually
map to the share using the IP address, but i am unable to browse the shares
on machines (from one side of the network to the other) using network
neighborhood.  If anyone had any information it would be most appreciated.