Inter-network Shares

John Doe c2z4s9 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:39:48 GMT 2000

I have somewhat of an unrelated question (i think).  I have a Samba server
linking two netBEUI networks.  Is there any way that i can be on one side of
the network and acess a share on a machine on the other side of the network
using Network Neighborhood?  I can acess the share if i manually map to the
share using an IP address, but i can not acess the shares using the
microsoft netBEUI network name of the machine (through network
neighborhood).  If anyone would have some idea it would be helpful... even
if you knew a place where i could post this message.