logon scripts?

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Oct 26 02:24:54 GMT 2000

At 08:53 PM 25/10/2000 -0700, Prince Polius wrote:
>   I am having trouble with logon scripts...

>Is there a particular way to tell Win98 to execute  a logon script? I have
>restarted the server as well as the client. There is an  individual login
>script for each user.   Thanks

Have you ensured that your logon scripts are dos type files, ie each line
ends with cr/lf not unix eof ? They should be dos batch files not unix
scripts ! Make sure the user has read permission, try and browse to the
share and run them after logon and see what happens.

See http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba and please don't post in html.

david
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au