NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT

Joseph Obernberger joeo at nssolutions.com
Wed Oct 25 22:08:10 GMT 2000

I think you need to have ' netbios name = Linux' in your smb.conf file.
This is the name that also needs to be added using Server Manager for Domains -
but
it looks like that is already done.
I would run smbpasswd with smbd, and nmbd running so that you will
get netbios name resolution.
Then run smbpasswd -j CORPORATE -r VLDPDC1
Restart samba.
Hope that helps.
                                                            joeo