global user account vs. Computer account

Koen Wijnstok koen at wijnstok.com
Wed Oct 25 14:14:38 GMT 2000

hi,

I can finally create users using samedit (see previous message today). Now
when I want to logon to my domain using Configuration -> System ->
Network -> Domain it asks for a user/pwd (normal).
When i type in my username koen and pwd I get the following error:

[The account used is a computer account. Use your global user account or
local user account to access this server...]

I didn't create the user with the $ at the end of it, just createuser koen
RAMONA -p sdfjklfsdjklfsd

Anyone?

Koen