Pizza vouchers?

Frank Carreiro fcarreiro at loweryinc.com
Tue Oct 24 21:44:13 GMT 2000

Ok.. I'm ready to send out a few pizzas to you guys.  So where do I have
them delivered!!!

I'm using rsync (in testing right now) to synchonize our /etc/group
files and so far I'm happy with this until another solution presents
itself.  Not interested in using the alpha code in our production
environment (can you blame me ?)

Other than that Samba is AWESOME!!!  Combination pizza good?

Frank Carreiro