Win2k..... missing words

Danny L. Brow, Jr. dan at fullmotions.com
Mon Oct 23 19:12:44 GMT 2000

Hi Brian,

 Try and start over with your smb.conf file. Use the sample one that comes
with Samba to see if that will fix the problems. Just add the Workgroup,
server string and comment options under the global option and add your
shares to it. Restart the server (Kill the pids) and than see what happens.
Only other thing that I can think of that my be the cause would be the that
the Network card in your win2k box is not a 100Mb card or is not set up for
it... let me know if any off this works.