Win2k.....

Brian Wilson bubba at bubba.org
Mon Oct 23 14:54:02 GMT 2000

Yeah, *something* is buggy, be it win2k or samba.  I can't play mpeg videos
over the network on a win2k box if the files are being served off of a samba
2.0.7 box because they skip horribly, and it just barely works well enough
to play mp3's over the network.  But they work fine if I stream them from
apache.  It's almost like there's some excessive callbacks or something
going on.  Everything is fine on 98 and nt4 boxes though.  Anybody else
seeing problems like these?

-B