Win2k.....

Danny L. Brow, Jr. dan at fullmotions.com
Mon Oct 23 14:41:56 GMT 2000

Hi all,

	I just reinstalled windows 2000 on my system and I have samba 2.0.7 on my
Linux sever. I could use samba as a normal share, to copy data back and
forth on the systems. But now when I try to open a share on the sever it now
says that the account is not authorized to log in from this station. It
worked before I did the wipe and reload, all settings are the same. I was
wondering if you have to do something to samba when you do a wipe and reload
for windows 2000, is a SID doing this. I have tried killing the pids and
restarting samba a few times and restarting the system.... if any one could
help I would appreciate it. TIA

Dan.