Samba 2.0.7 and Y2K Problem

Dolgopolov Sergey virgo at azcher.kharkov.ua
Mon Oct 23 11:44:40 GMT 2000

Hi guys.
At carry of files from NT on Samba 2.0.7 has detected an error. I have
documents MS Word which title is written on the Ukrainian language. If
the document formed earlier, 2000, it  was saved on Samba normal. I.e.
all name was saved completely. But if the file of created later December
31, 1999  it saves only 8 characters in which there are no Ukrainian
characters. I do not think that it is a problem with the coding.
Beforehand is grateful for the answers and idea.
--
Registered Linux User  #186627