Win2000 joing 2.2.0 snapshot domain

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Sat Oct 21 20:30:40 GMT 2000

If I try to follow the Preliminary information on the site that David Bannon
posted I get an error saying that the Windows 2000 box can't find a PDC on the
Domain.  If I go to System Properties and try to use the wizard to add the
machine to the domain it asks for a Username and Password.  I've set the "Domain
Admin Users" feild equal to Administrator, so I try using Administrator's login
and password.  When I do I get the following error:

"The following error occured when attempting to join the domain "SAMBANET":"
"The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials."

Anyone know what that means?

Chris