Question on winbind

David Krovich dkrovich at chopper.slackworks.com
Fri Oct 20 16:31:53 GMT 2000

	Ok, I'm still a little unclear about what winbind does with
home directories.

	Lets say I have user named johndoe in my windows NT domain.
I setup winbind on a unix machine, and have johndoe log on to the
unix machine.  What does he get as a home directory?

	Does the user johndoe just get whatever is set in the Windows
NT Domain database?