Windows 2000 with Linux

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Wed Oct 18 18:05:23 GMT 2000

You can allow guest printing. First check that the guest user can print.

Set "map to guest = bad user" in global, and allow the guests to print
("guest ok =yes").

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering           http://www.cae.co.za
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za