can't login from NT-Workstation

helga at gris.uni-tuebingen.de helga at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Oct 18 11:08:22 GMT 2000

I'm using Samba-TNG 2.6 and Redhat 6.2
I suceeded to join the nt workstation to the domain.
ntlogin with samedit is sucessfull too.
But when I try to login from the NT box I get the following message:

The system cannot log you on to this domain because the system's computer
account in its primary domain is missing or the passord on that account is
incorrect.

reboots didn't help.

log.lsarpc:

WARNING: _lsa_open_secret: couldn't open secret_db. Possible attack?
uid=0, gid=0, euid=99, egid=99
_lsa_open_secret failed with 0xc0000022

log.smb:

WARNING: prs_create initialised a buffer in marshalling-mode
WARNING: prs_create initialised a buffer in marshalling-mode

log.nmbd:

process_logon_packet: Logon from <nt-box-address>: code = 0x12

log.netlogond:

TODO: verify that the rid exists

Thanks for any help
HM

*  Universitaet Tuebingen       *  Helga Mayer                            *
*  WSI/GRIS 	                *  Tel. : 07071-29-78967                   *
*  Auf der Morgenstelle 10, C9  *  Fax  : 07071-29-5466                   *
*                               *  E-Mail-Adresse :                       *
*  72076 TUEBINGEN              *  helga at gris.uni-tuebingen.de *