Windows 2000 with Linux

Jeffrey Alstadt music1256 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 21:35:20 GMT 2000

I currently have a Linux server and a Windows 2000 server. I would like both
to communicate to one another since our web site is on the Linux server, and
the Windows 2000 contain documents which my employees use. But, the
workstations which are Windows 2000 Professional, connect directly to the
Win 2000 server. What version of samba would I need? And when does the
future version of samba that supports most of samba for NT 4.0 supported
such as hosting domains, PDC logging.... Plus, I would also like the Linux
to act as a proxy to for the Internet connection to the Internet. How would
I be able to do this?

Sincerely,
Jeff