printing woes redhat 6.2

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Tue Oct 10 13:56:38 GMT 2000

This is a redhat 6.2 question !

Check the integrity of your /etc/printcap file. If necessary, rename it
and start adding machines with printtool again.

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za