Login screen... Samba technical mailing list....

Simon Allaway simona at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 9 14:09:32 GMT 2000

greg wrote:

> I can't find it in policy editor.  I have another question...
> do you also know how to make it so that when one user logs off, the
> background at the login screen is the same of the user who just logged off ?

The logon name removal is a profile associated with a computer. So for
instance in 'Default computer' use "Windows NT System/Logon/Do not
display last logged on username".

You can force a color scheme with "Default User/Desktop/Color scheme"

Simon
--
Simon Allaway          |  "It's not a firewall,
University of Chicago  |   it's a leather pouch."