TNG back from the dead [if we get some decent doctors...]

Elrond elrond at samba.org
Mon Oct 9 12:57:17 GMT 2000

Hi,

No, not sourceforge. [There's already a elrond there, and
that's not me; No, that's not the reason]

We got some offers by some private people and friends.
The company of a friend is also helping us.
And a university here in germany also helps.

Since I currently don't know, which names and in which form
I may give out, I'm giving no names currently. (One kindly
asked to be mentioned on the sponsors-page, but I don't
want to discriminate the others _here_. I'm Bcc'ing all of
them, so if they like, they can tell me, how they want to
be mentioned.)

Currently, our nameservers, mailserver, mailinglists and
private cvs work.

Hope, this answers your question to some degree.

Why are you asking?

    Elrond