Newbie question... Samba+NT PDC Howto ??

Messias o_messias at bol.com.br
Mon Oct 9 04:41:48 GMT 2000

Hi David, Hi all...

   Whoa... I'm currently in several lists... but only in this list I've got
really quick replies to my questions!!! Really thanks!!!!!

> Sorry, still not clear. Do you want the samba 207 server to
> manage the NT
> domain or do you want it to be a member of a NTdomain that is
> managed by another server, probably a 'real' NTServer ?

   I'm really sorry... I'll buy some english books to improve this
language... sorry!

> In the second case, you can tell your samba server to look to the
> NTserver to authenticate users etc.

   YES... the second case... How may I do it???
   There's some example smb.conf ???
   I've saw in this list history a  "domain user map" config. What's it
for ???

   Thanks again to you all!!!!!

Todo brasileiro tem direito a um e-mail gr=E1tis
http://www.bol.com.br