Newbie question... Samba+NT PDC Howto ??

Messias o_messias at bol.com.br
Mon Oct 9 04:04:46 GMT 2000

Hi all,

    before anything else, please accept my apologizes because my
english is not so good... I'll try to improve it!
    I have a newbie question, and I'll be really glad if someone here
"show me the light"... How can I configure a Samba 2.0.7 server to
work with a Windows NT 4.0 PDC ?? Let me explain better: I wish
that all resources and user lists to be managed by a NT domain.
    Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Marcelo O. Messias

Todo brasileiro tem direito a um e-mail gr=E1tis
http://www.bol.com.br