TNG back from the dead [if we get some decent doctors...]

rszczesniak at mis.com.pl rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Fri Oct 6 20:46:48 GMT 2000

please, please, please.
don't write in html - use plain text.
It saves time and bandwith.

Rafał

"Adegboyega S. I. Kassim" <adeka at comview.com>
Wysłane przez: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org
00-10-06 21:45

        Do:     samba-ntdom at samba.org
        DW:
        Temat:  Re: TNG back from the dead [if we get some decent doctors...]

rszczesniak at mis.com.pl wrote:
Are you essentially want to test TNG ?
Head/2.2 branch might need testing.
Especially 2.2, because official launch is getting progresively closer ...

Rafa³
"Philip Quinney" <philquinney at hotmail.com>
Wys³ane przez: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org
00-10-06 20:50

        Do:     samba-ntdom at samba.org
        DW:
        Temat:  Re: TNG back from the dead [if we get some decent
doctors...]
Hi Everyone,
I would just like to say that I am more than willing to provide a
playground
for TNG to be tested in. Despite my age (16 years old) I think I have
plenty
to offer as a tester, including a non critical environment in which to
test
it and a variety of hardware / software.
Hope this will help,
Phil Quinney