TNG 2.6 and RedHat 7

Kevin Colby kevinc at grainsystems.com
Fri Oct 6 14:23:53 GMT 2000

Just for the record, the details are that RH 7.0 is shipping with
'gcc' as gcc 2.96 and 'kgcc' as egcs 1.1.2.  Many products do not
yet conform to gcc 2.96's stricter syntax including current Linux
kernel source, and apparently Samba as well.

I'm crossposting to -technical to ask if anyone is aware of or
working on reviewing or testing for gcc 2.96?

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc at grainsystems.com