Pizza vouchers?

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Fri Oct 6 04:04:29 GMT 2000

Seth Vidal wrote:

> I'm sorry I feel compelled to point out that you
> didn't respond to the most important part of this email.
>
> Have the pizza voucher docs been updated?
> With most of y'all working for VA now does this mean
> we can send pizza to just one place.
>
> If a pizza guy showed up at va's hq's (wherever in CA
> you are) with say 10-20 pizzas would there be a way to
> find the "samba area" in va. Or would the pizzas be
> "confiscated" by one of the other groups.

10 - 20 pizzas at VA for me and Jeremy (considering
I'm not in CA)... Hmmm....We better be careful or else
those pizzas might fall in the wrong hands.....

> I am really quite disappointed in this attitude  -
> if you can't help your supporters and users with
> simple questions then I'm afraid you'll get no
> pizza from me.
>
> :)

oh..cough, cough,...sorry...cough, cough....  :-)

I have no idea if that has been updated or not.
Let's see,

   o Jeremy is in California,
   o I'm in Alabama,
   o Tridge is still Australia.
   o So is Tim.
   o Jean Francois is in France.
   o Volker is in Germany.
   o Chris Hertel is in MN.

Who else?  I could go on and on....  Tell you what.  Perhaps
we should maintain a list of developers and how to get pizza
and each one.  Pizza Hutt, Papa Johns, Domino's, ...anything
is pretty much fine with me.  :-) :-)

Jeremy said he doesn't like pizza ;)  Honest!  I
just asked him!  He likes steak :-)  (You can send me
his pizza vouchers) :-) :-)

Thank you for pointing out the error of way ways
kind sir (-:

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry at samba.org