The reason we can't continue using Samba

Hayden Wimmer hwimmer at bakerref.com
Thu Oct 5 21:56:22 GMT 2000

man what a dick.  i want it done as bad as he does.  it is freeware and if
he wants to make a sizeable contribution to the samba team that may be a
different story.  however, until then we have to wait and see.  if samba
isnt ready when we have to migrate from netware then win2000 will have to go
in.  i hope it doesnt because i am a real samba fan.  keep up the good work
team, i understand the shit you deal with and greatly appreciate it....
hayden wimmer
sysadmin