this discussion reminds me... (Was: Re: TNG-stable)

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Thu Oct 5 16:27:26 GMT 2000

	Nope, entirely drug-free here.  I was lucid when I wrote the post,
which is perhaps somewhat disturbing in and of itself. :P

> i am writing a sci-fi / fantasy novel, and i am in
> need of the kind of creativity that you just expressed.

	Ooh, cool.  I liked your poetry; I'm looking forward to see what you
come up with.

> ... although, i have to say, your example just goes to show, as i am
> finding out, that real life is stranger and funnier than fiction; and
> real-life makes a good basis for fiction.

	It should be understood that the dream post was in fact a
constructed parable, in the tradition of ... ah ... parables.  It is
fiction, although I suppose it does still demonstrate the last point.