PDC discussion and the purpose of samba-ntdom....

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Wed Oct 4 09:42:51 GMT 2000

So where should those of us running samba 2.0.x (hopefully 2.2.x soon)
as a PDC post our domain-related questions ? We admin samba-nt-domains,
but not on test boxes ?

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za