ACB bits, samuserset fails

Webmasters Internet Club admin at webmasters.at
Sun Oct 1 10:48:19 GMT 2000

Hallo Samba-List,

I have set up Samba-TNG on three NT-Servers, two German (PDC, standalone)
and one English (PDC), all SP 6a.
On the two German NT-Servers the samuserset-command works fine, but on the
English NT-Box, which was
not set up by me, it always fails. I don't know what the previous admin has
done with it, does anybody know, if there is
a special setting in NT to allow/deny remote SAM-Modifications?

My second question is about ACB-Bits. Generally, all users have set the
value "User must change Password at Next Logon",
does anybody know the ACB-Bit for this setting?

many thx
Tom
Administrator
Webmasters Internet Club Austria