Trusted domains support in 2.2?

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 30 18:41:09 GMT 2000

No. Samba 2.2 does not support that. (see the "Developement/Roadmap" Pages
on samba.org)

Altough samba 2.2 can be tricked into creating a trust reation account,
it won't work wery well.

domain1\user
doamin2\user

here user in both domains would be interpeted as the same user..

To make it short: don't try it :)

--Anders

--

--Anders