Samba in NT Domain.

CHAN Chow Chin, David ccchan at my.ncs-i.com
Tue Nov 28 05:20:25 GMT 2000

Sorry if this sounds like a very popular question,
but I still have to ask for help as I don't have the
leisure of reading all of the HOWTOs and the FAQs.

I am using RedHat 6.2 Professional running Samba-2.0.6-9 in an NT Domain.
I wish to setup the Linux machine as a member of that domain with
file-sharing capabilities. Is it possible for the Linux machine to share
it's files without password authentication? (wish to make it access files
like a Windows machine)

Also, is there any way for me to see other machines in the domain as I don't
know how to see their files using the command line or X.

Please help.

David.