Problems with Win2K joining Samba-2.2.0-Alpha1 domain

Ulrich Stärk Staerk-Berlin at t-online.de
Mon Nov 27 17:55:27 GMT 2000

Not really.
As I posted before adding a Win2k wkst. machine to the samba PDC worked just
fine with the release from Nov. 26. The problem I encounter is that I can
not log on the domain after reboot with an error message like "Either the
machine account does not exist or the password for this machine account is
wrong."
See also me post from Nov.26 "Samba 2.2 alpha 1 CVS unable to log into
domain from W2K client"

cheers
Uli